Saturday, September 17, 2005, 3:42 AM

What a bad start of the day I had.

Mum came in my room in that shouty way she always does when she's angry ( all the time).

Mum: WHY IS YOUR ROOM SO MESSY I JUST CLEANED IT YESTERDAY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me: ( in a very calm and yogaish kind of tone) The books are only slanted abit...why are you shouting? I'm reading my book.

I then had the shock of my life when I turned to look at her, causing me to jump 50 feet of the air.

Me: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENEND TO YOUR EYEBROWS?????????WHY ARE THEY RED?!?!?!?!?

Mum: Relax.I'm just dye-ing them.I put my hair dye on them,you see.

What in the name of arse is she talking about???? Who in the right mind would dye their eyebrows red?????

Me: Mum, you like Cruella De Vill from 101 dalmatians. But uglier. And more evil.

Mum: You're just jealous...

SHEESH! What planet does she come from?? And how do you not go there?????

I wanted to tell her "Yeah..It's always been my childhood dream to look like Cruell De Vill's grandmother...." but she shouted at me again.

Mum:LOOK AT YOUR BOOKS!!! SO MESSY!!!

She then moves my stack of books about 2cm to the right.
Woo hoo.
Big difference.

To make matters worse, my dad enteres my room to vacuum.
After awhile, brother came in because he had nothing better to do.

I was actually surprised that my neighbours didn't come in for a party.
So much for reading.


BLOGGER;
Erica Reyes Rodriguez
TPJC

LEAVE A NOTE;


HALL OF FAME;
Alane
Amanda
Anelie
Avie
Atikah
Bony
Farhana
Jonathan
Kristy
Nazreen
Qian Hui
Safiqa
Salamah
Sharon
Sheryl
Suane

HALL OF SHAME;
Khairul

ARCHIVES;
May 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009

CREDITS;
Engine: Blogger
Tagboard: Cbox
Javacripts: Pixelfx
Image: Kilxover
Skin: © Alane